DERMA-Rx HELP CENTER
Respecting your data with PDPA
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”), its associated regulations and subsidiary legislation, and guidelines issued by the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”). In accordance to Singapore PDPA laws and other associated international laws and regulations governing personal data, we do not sell, or trade said information to third parties outside of the derma-Rx Laboratories Pte Ltd.
What Information is Collected?
Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing and billing address
- E-mail address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Date of birth or age
- Skin Profile
- Credit/debit card number
- Purchase/return/exchange information
- Device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers)
- Use of our site, search terms, pages you visit, which web address you came from, type of browser, as discussed further below
- Geographic location
- Information you provide when you create an account or take any derma-Rx survey
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
How is Your Information Collected?
Automated Information Collection
In order to provide you with the best customer experience possible, we use automated information collection technologies for reporting and analysis purposes. We examine metrics such as how you are shopping on our website, the performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
User Experience Information
In order to improve customer online shopping experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g. information entered during checkout process), browser and device information.
How is Your Information Used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include but not limited to:
Product and Service Fulfilment
- Fulfill and manage orders, purchases, payments, returns/exchanges
- Respond to information requests about our products and services on our website, or mobile website, or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with you regarding customer service via our customer service center or on social media platforms
- Provide services such as a shopping list
- Administer sweepstakes, surveys, and contests
Our Purposes (including but not limited to marketing)
- Deliver promotional codes and coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, emails, mobile messages, social media notifications
- Provide interactive features of the website such as product reviews, comments and testimonials, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotion
- Administer promotions, surveys, and focus groups
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, products, services, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
Prevention of Fraud and Other Harm
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business (e.g. product recalls)
- Assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
Our website is secured and powered by shopping platform WooCommerce. Credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. By continuing the use of our website, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions as well as any other associated Terms and Conditions laid out by WooCommerce governing end user shopping.
Candidate and Career Application Data
With career applications sent we process your personal data like your name, address and relevant information from your resume. The purpose of the processing is to carry out the application process. If you send us your application via any application portal your data will be processed to and by us. Your data can also be processed by our computer service provider. The data will be deleted 6 months after the application process.
How Do I Withdraw My Consent?
Should you decide to withdraw your consent for the collection of your data at any time, please write to us at:
derma-Rx Laboratories Pte Ltd
1557 Keppel Road #01-05
However, if we are required by law to disclose any/all of your collected information, we will do so without seeking your expressed consent.